Important Documents and Links
The District is committed to fostering an environment that both promotes learning and prevents disruptions in the educational process. Accordingly, the District prohibits all forms of bullying, discrimination, harassment or intimidation as provided in Board Policy JICFAA. Anonymous reports may be made, and all reports will be investigated promptly, thoroughly and confidentially.
- Optional Student Accident Insurance Coverage 2015-16
- Optional Student Accident Insurance Coverage 2015-16 (Spanish)
- Optional Student Accident Insurance Coverage Online Application 2015-16
- Elementary School Behavior Code 2016-2017
- Middle School Behavior Codes 2016-2017
- High School Behavior Codes 2016-2017
- School Administered Medication Info
- Health Form 2016-2017
- Chronic Illness Form
- ESOL Information 2016-2017
- FERPA Memo 2016-2017
- Anti- Harassment Statement
- Wellness Policy
EZSchoolPay Parents need to enter their child’s 12 digit student ID to register.
EZMealApp Parents can now fill out a free and reduced meal application online.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal and, where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.
High School Athletic Schedule